Monday 31 May 2010

'Walk the Extra Mile' for Diabetes UK

19.05.10
On a positive note, I have signed me and my other half, Gareth (and our 2 dogs) up for a sponsored walk ('Walk the Extra Mile') organised by Diabetes UK. We will be walking 5 miles on 12th September at Lickey Hills Country Park in Birmingham. We have done these walks for the last 2 years at different locations. This year I have set up a fundraising page on the Diabetes UK Challenge website so that people can sponsor me online. I am also promoting the event on my Facebook page so that I can hopefully raise more money this year than in previous years. Five miles may not seem like much but for me (an exercise phobic) it will actually be quite an achievement!!! If you would like to sponsor me you can visit my fundraising page on the following link: www.diabeteschallenge.org.uk/challenge/becswalktheextrami...
Thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog